Wednesday 28 February 2018

day 7 -the bluerpint





song no 7 - https://soundcloud.com/gxxdguy/put-you-on-the-game-remix

day 7 - thank you to trajectory manifestation for liking the posts :) appreciate the support :) really needed it to be honest. I did have second thoughts about this blog but now I will stick to it :).
Seven days in since I started this journey and I feel as if I am within reaching distance of a breakthrough as if its right around the corner. I have the vision a plan and the product now all that is left is the execution.

I have been progressing with the course I spoke about in the last post and it has given me more focus on how to execute my vision. The big thing I am facing at the moment is capturing peoples attention in the first five seconds. Statistics show that you have five seconds to capture the audience's attention if you do not they will click on another video (we do not want that!!!). So how do I do it, most of the adverts I see on youtube seem to be very dull and unoriginal. They just stick their videos infront of the audience.

The audience is already turned off when it comes to adverts so you have to capture their attention in a strong way. The positives of this are that the audience is always looking for new content the just need it rolled out in respectable way that doesn't insult their intelligence.

Now my friends project is about the darker side of lust - sex sells its just apart of our dna and we are attracted to the darker things in life. The mystery that comes with it . Its being presented in the form of music arguably the most popular art form. It has all of things going for it now how do we present this information.

Following the law attraction I am going to continue to visualize feel good emotions and relax, think positive thoughts. I will trust god/universe to bring the answers to me I have sent my request and the god/universe is answering now I must listen. The message I am receiving so far is look at works and put my own creative spin on it.

My and my friend had an idea a while back so I might act on that I think no one wants to be force fed music that's a sure shot way to fail. But people love mystery so I think will use this advert to create mystery for this project really in essence advertise it. YouTube is a visual medium just giving people sonics to begin with as an introduction isn't enough. We must capture their imagination with mystery.......

Thank you for reading  this guys :) tomorrow I'll update you on our current ideas - thank you for joining me on this journey it is honestly keeping me going :)



No comments:

Post a Comment