Tuesday 27 February 2018

day 6 - law of attraction





song no 6 - https://soundcloud.com/gxxdguy/major-lazer-get-free-remix


day 6 - law of attraction - just want to say thank you to everyone who viewed the post on day 4 got around 45 views :) . We are progressing :).  At the moment I'm sitting in my room there is a couple of hours before I go to work, and I'm thinking about how we can promote my friends single that I produced.

The work on this album in my opinion is some of my best work and could be a huge breakthrough for me so I am really focused on putting this out the right way. I have also started a course on video promotion about the perfect formula to release content - at the moment my plans are YouTube pre roll ads.

We are going to put some money behind it and see where it goes - back story - So I have been producing since I was 16 and been desperate to get on since I understood the last few years a had at school that if I didn't make it happen I would have to get a 9-5 which I did in the end. I released a few projects upgraded my sound and progressed as an artist and I feel now I am at a level to take it to a worldwide level. Its been one hell of journey but I am ready for the next phase.

The law of attraction has been apart of my life since I first started putting music out. I had a vision and trusted the process of manifesting and marched forward. Stop comparing yourself to others - I will admit I do this so much and all it does is get you down. Your journey is your own so be free from comparison, when you life is ready for change it will change.

This weekend we are finalizing everything for release so here we go :) I want to end on this note - yesterday I was doing something little not important at all. Whilst doing it I tried and tried over again to accomplish what I was doing but failed and thought its not important so I will give up and I tried one last time and it worked. I want to leave you with that don't stop because you don't know how close you are to breaking through it could be one step away. Plan, Visualize, internalize, manifest.

No comments:

Post a Comment