Monday 26 February 2018

day 5 - dreams to reality







Song no 3 - https://soundcloud.com/gxxdguy/cold-water-remix


day 5 - dreams to reality. To me there is something special in the journey of having an idea, nurturing it and watching it grow. Supporting it patiently not forcing it to grower at a faster speed than it needs to. Then finally having it come into fruition. Its a process and as I said before you have to trust the process.

This week could be a life changing one for me :). I have been working on my producing friends album a completely different vibe to what I have been releasing so far. I would say we have been working on the project for nearly two years now. He is in the process of releasing a single from it -should be this week and I have to say I have a really good feeling about it.

Its crazy to think that this week everything could change, makes the idea of going to work a lot easier xD. This placement  could lead onto to lots of other things :) who knows maybe this record will blow up and get me some more attention for my projects. I won't lie the idea of fame does intimidate me sometimes but affecting peoples lives with my music is something I want to do. Its a minor drawback plus there is far more intimidating things that can happen to a person.

So gxxdguy from the future this message is for you. now you are where you want to be you must stay focused. Understand that now you have eyes on you, you must work even harder now than before to keep their attention. Follow your gut instinct and do what feels right - the path is already laid out for you.

I hope you are living in an apartment in the US/Canada or Canada that was always your dream with a huge flat screen tv lol. You always wanting to tour in big arenas so I hope it is just as fun as you imagined. I know you wanted to start your own label with friends so I hope that is working out for you :). Most of all I wonder what new stories you have created with your music and how it has affected peoples lives.

7 days from now everything could be different wow, it took me so look to get here guys I will talk about that more in tomorrows post about the journey before this blog. It feels good :) if you are reading this I love you stay positive please follow your dream because its essence of who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment