Sunday 25 February 2018

day 4 - live in the moment




song no 3 - https://soundcloud.com/gxxdguy/shape-of-you-remix


day 4 - live in the moment - I think so often our stresses as people in life comes from fear and more often than not its never an immediate fear. Its the fear of something in the future a fear of something that can go wrong. A wise man once said fear is False Evidence Appearing Real. Ultimately it comes from a negative mind-set its a problem that a lot of dreamers face but we must over come it :).

So live in the moment, live for right now. Really feel this moment because in this moment if you are truly there, you will not be caught up in wanting something. You will be experiencing life finding the beauty in everything. From the birds in the sky to the way the sun bursts through your curtains in the morning.

I feel as if this journey changing me for the better after doing my everyday ritual of visualising success with emotions. I came to the realization everything I want is already mine as the law of attraction states and I felt it in those moments of visualization. But I am not afraid to let it go into the universe and accept what comes my way, life is beautiful journey and if I become so focused on the destination I will not see the beauty in the steps along the way with the lessons that come with them.

To you who are reading this I want to say just trust the process. Everything you desire is coming your way just don't be desperate for it - desperation comes from a belief there is not enough . To be honest that is what set me on this journey lol  just looking at my life and saying I want more from it. Which I am grateful for because I would not be where I am now. Four days in the journey and I am realizing to relax and just feel good then the right things will happen.

Living in the moment has really helped my workflow of creating songs because I am no longer weighing myself down with a fear of the future. Tomorrow doesn't exist, all that exists is this moment right now, so I allow myself to bask in it. Enjoying the beauty of it which gives me the freedom of time and how much we really have :). So capturing all of these feelings and putting them into a piece of art of all us to share feels really good :).

Were is this all heading to godwilling the billboard charts ;)  at the moment things are moving well I am grateful to everyone on soundcloud showing me love got likes on some songs so far :). I am thankful to all of you reading this and I hope that if you are in a bad place that in this moment you step back from everything. Relax and visualize good things feel good emotions and wait and see what comes from it :).


tweet me @gxxdguy1 - #Gxxdguy365



No comments:

Post a Comment