Saturday 24 February 2018

Day 3 - keep calm and push it to the limit






song no 3 - https://soundcloud.com/gxxdguy/controlla-remix

Day 3 - keep calm and push it to the limit - Today I woke up and did the usual check my phone for updates but no messages as of yet. And that's okay I'm still in the early stages of this journey so I have to learn to have patience. Every video I see about taking steps towards success speaks on patience, and how its a big key to becoming successful. I once heard someone say patience is not about waiting but its how you wait. So here I am waiting with a positive and grateful attitude:).

The positives - 9 of you read the last post :) which is amazing to me - I don't know who you are, what your story is, what you are doing in life or where you live. But I appreciate you taking the time to join me on this journey it is not going unnoticed :) don't be shy leave a comment would love to hear from you.

The law of attraction - some of you may have gotten to this post by seeing my comment left on a discussion section about the law of attraction. My story with the law of attraction is about 6 years strong discovered it when I was sixteen and used it to hone the skill of creating music and visualize being an artist. Now I am really putting it to the test with this challenge, still think I can take it up a level though. That being said lets speak it into existence I am changing the title of the blog to 365 days to the billboard charts.

 Everyday I am going to visualize and capture the feelings of success and release them into the world. I will be grateful for everything I have even the little things. I will plan and take actions with my music - all the planning in the world is nothing without action. Might finally set up that vision board I have been meaning to put up for about a year now as well.

Its nice sunny day where I am and I see no better way to spend it than being inside making music and talking to you lol. Where ever you are, who ever you are thank you being with me on this journey I know 30,50 or 100 days from now when we will look back on this day and we will smile because without this part of puzzle, be it one of the first pieces it would have never been complete picture that the future holds.


Tweet me @gxxdguy1 #gxxdguy365 - love you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment