Friday 23 February 2018

day 2 - minor setback for major comeback


song no 2 - https://soundcloud.com/gxxdguy/takemehomeremix


day 2 - minor setback for major comeback - shoutout Kendrick for that line in his song with nipsey.
So I released a song yesterday and received the first setback on this journey xD. My song was removed from soundcloud -copywright strike so I decided to release another song I had locked away in the vault.

Its finally sunk in the idea of 365 days of releasing music and the task is quite intimidating. I could be facing something like this a lot but hopefully that's not the case. However I think I need to see it through no matter what happens, in most things in my life I tend to quit when the hard times begin. If I want to be successful that has to change.

At the minute no one seems to be part of the journey hopefully someone will read this one day once the movement is the millions ( I can dream :) ) and be surprised I ever started at this point. But I am hopeful its still in the beginning stages of this journey anything is possible :).

The key now is to just stay focused and find new ways to promote what I have going on. Time to get creative.

To those of you from the future I'd like to say thank you for joining me on this journey :) 

tweet me @gxxdguy1 #gxxdguy365

No comments:

Post a Comment