Thursday 22 February 2018

Day 1 - from 0 to the billboard charts


So here we go day 1 begins :) ,  before I start I have to shout out to Gary Vee for inspiring this challenge. When I heard him speak of artists giving out music everyday being the future this was something I couldn't ignore and had to jump on.

So why am I doing this I hear you ask? well two  reasons.

One reason is I have been producing music for a while now and have basically not gotten anywhere.
I think its time for me to step my game up and challenge myself, think outside the box, try something new and this seems like a fun opportunity to do that.

Reason two is connecting with the listeners - you reading this :)
So often I just feel as if I am releasing music with no sought of connection  to the listeners . Honestly that's mainly due to having no fans lol but I want to know to start a relationship with you guys and for us to start a movement which really impacts the world :). Doing this blog feels like I am giving you my story -which you are now apart of.


If your reading this I'd like to say thank you for joining me on this journey :) 
from 0 to the billboard charts lets do it :)
tweet me @gxxdguy1 - #Gxxdguy365

No comments:

Post a Comment