Thursday 1 March 2018

day 8 - closer to my dreams



song no 8 - https://soundcloud.com/gxxdguy/good-vibes

day 8 - closer to my dreams - So close now to making the biggest jump in my life. This is it, its all been leading to this moment. Thank you to everyone who is reading this I see we have nine to ten viewers a day :). Every throw away record every failure every project I released with no reception led to this moment and I do feel guided. God/the universe is pushing me in this direction so I will embrace it with open arms. Every step taken led to this destination even the little steps and I am so grateful to be alive in a time where making your dream come true is a realistic goal.

I am just leaving you all with a short message today to focus on working on the project tomorrow I will continue with the usual long ass posts xD. Saturday I will be pushing forward with my friends project that is being released so I will link you all to it. Here we go then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment